The LUMEN CONTROL module enables wireless control of DMX luminaires and LED dimmers through the LumenRadio CRMX protocol
Our LUMEN CONTROL module enables wireless control of DMX luminaires and LED dimmers through the LumenRadio CRMX protocol. Despite its powerful functionality, the module is extremely compact and can be easily installed in own luminaires or DMX lighting devices.
With its simple SPI programming and control, the module is also well suited for use in more complex control systems.
The module’s small size makes it ideal for applications where space is an issue. Our customers can rely on the LUMEN CONTROL module to provide a reliable and powerful wireless control solution.
This module is SPI control only, with an additional RS485 interface for direct DMX connection.
You need an external microcontroller or development board like Arduino or STM32 Bluepill to control this module.
- Cognitive coexistence – dynamically avoids occupied 2.4GHz frequencies
- DMX fidelity and frame integrity
- DMX frame rate and frame size auto sensing
- Fixed 5 ms end-to-end latency
- Connectivity based on Bluetooth Smart (BLE), allowing for easy connection from any phone or tablet
- Receives CRMX2, CRMX Classic, W-DMX G3, G4, G4S, G5
- Transmit CRMX Classic, W-DMX G3 or G4S
- on-board Settings are also end-user changeable via the LumenRadio’s Toolbox app
What’s in the box?
- LUMEN CONTROL module
- 2.54 pitch header