blackbird RX RDM
The blackbird RX RDM is a wireless DMX receiver based on Lumenradio’s award winning CRMX technology.
Note: This product has reached the end of its ↻ life cycle.
Support will continue until the end of 2024.
It’s a RDM capable wireless DMX receiver in a strong and durable IP65 class enclosure made out of industry-grade aluminium. An integrated powerful battery with intelligent load share (use and charging at the same time) gives the user a convenient and hasslefree workflow.
As standard, it features one full DMX universe of up to 512 channels at maximum refresh rate. But nonetheless the blackbird RX RDM runs with the professional Lumenradio CRMX technology with features like:
- Cognitive coexistence – dynamically avoids occupied frequencies
- DMX fidelity and frame integrity
- DMX frame rate and frame size auto sensing
- Fixed 5 ms end-to-end latency
- Automatic legacy (W-DMX G3, G4 and G4S) compatibility mode
What’s in the box?
- blackbird RX RDM receiver, with Neutrik XLR5 or XLR3 socket