The blackbird FX is a wireless DMX transceiver based on Lumenradio’s award winning CRMX technology.
Note: This product has reached the end of its ↻ life cycle.
Support will continue until the end of 2024.
It is our most versatile product ever, which offers straightforward features for a flexible workflow. Followed by feedback of our users, we designed a durable IP65 class enclosure made out of industry-grade aluminium, put a powerful battery in and the freedom of changing the mode between a transmitter or a RDM capable receiver.
As standard, it features one full DMX universe of up to 512 channels at maximum refresh rate. But nonetheless the blackbird FX runs with the professional Lumenradio CRMX technology with features like:
- Cognitive coexistence – dynamically avoids occupied frequencies
- DMX fidelity and frame integrity
- DMX frame rate and frame size auto sensing
- Fixed 5 ms end-to-end latency
- Automatic legacy (W-DMX G3, G4 and G4S) compatibility mode
What’s in the box?
- blackbird FX transceiver, with Neutrik XLR5 or XLR3 socket
- Neutrik male to male adapter